Credit and Money 101
It is necessary for anyone desiring to have financial freedom in their life, to be able to understand the fundamentals of how credit effects money. We have been indoctrinated into thinking that a better, higher paying job is the key to our financial good fortune. What we must come to understand are some basic principles, and how they can effect our income, and the quality of life that we can obtain.
Prerequisite only. Future financial concepts will be contingent upon the student obtaining a solid understanding of the materials presented in this class.
- What is credit?
- What is a credit score, and how it is factored.
- Why it is so important.
- How scores are determined.
- How you can and must change them for the better.
- Why understanding credit’s relationship to money is power.
- Power credit principles to change your life forever!
- Credit repair demystified.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes