Getting out of the Rat Race
It is necessary for anyone desiring to have financial freedom in their life, to be able to understand the fundamentals of the financial world. We have all been schooled to think in terms of obtaining good employment, and finding contentment in our chosen occupation, but find after we have reached these pinnacles that there is so much more to life. We find ourselves attempting to begin to change our financial goals, but get stuck in the RAT RACE! In this course we will break down the misconception of wealth and poverty, and help the student understand what true financial freedom is, while teaching how you got stuck in the RAT RACE, and what you need to do to get out of this vicious cycle.
Prerequisite only. Future financial concepts will be contingent upon the student obtaining a solid understanding of the materials presented in this class.
- How to stop living paycheck to paycheck
- Why your retirement probably won’t be around and what you need to do..
- How to not be stuck in the wrong quadrant.
- How we are programmed to be poor.
- How to acquire a financial IQ.
- How to change your financial perspective and increase your expectation, realistically!
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes